Carraro Drive Tech, the most important Business Area of Carraro Group, designs, manufactures and commercializes axles, transmissions and cut steel gears of medium and large size.
The product offering is open to a wide range of applications: from construction equipment to agricultural tractors, to trucks, stationary and industrial applications.
With 8 production units, respectively, in Italy (4), Argentina, Brazil, India and China, Carraro Drive Tech is a global supplier of advanced technology solutions and drivelines in a perspective of partnership with its customers.
The main target of Carraro Drive Tech is to make the best use of the opportunities offered by a growing market, increasing the presence of the company, presiding the new developing markets and continuing to design product solutions in response to different needs of our customers.
– Agricultural driveline – Translaxles / Single suspended axles / Independent suspended axles
– Construction equipment – Axles & transmissions for: Backhoe loaders, Telehandlers, Wheel loaders, Wheel excavators, Soil compactors
– Material handling
• Class 1 (electric)
Counterbalanced electric lift trucks
Ground support equipment
• Class 4-5 (internal combustion)
Ic counterbalanced lift trucks
– Automotive – Single reduction axles / Special axles
– Gears – Cut steel / Ring gears / Bevel gears / Toothed shafts