SM-Cyclo Italy, Italian branch of the German Sumitomo Cyclo Europe, own of the Japanese Sumitomo Group, specialized in distributing Sumitomo Drive Technologies products on the national territory. The Cornaredo center (MI), thanks to an high Knowledge team, propose itself as problem-solver, offering solutions for the precision world. Beyond 267.000 employees, a sales volume over 400 billions of dollars: these are the Sumitomo Group results, actives on several industrial fields: factory automation, plastic and rubber production, civil engineering, food industry, agriculture, metals working production, textile industry and many others.
In Europe Sumitomo Drive Technologies counts 300 employees engaged on the production and commercialization the complete program of gear drives of Japanese worldwide group.
UNI EN ISO 9001:2008
- Zero backlash speed reducers FINE CYCLO
for continuous motion control applications
- Zero backlash speed reducers FINE CYCLO point to point applications
- Low backlash servo cycloidal gear drives
- Low backlash planetary gear drives
- Coaxial cycloidal gear drives
- Cycloidal parallel shaft drives
- Cycloidal right angle drives
- Industrial parallel shaft and right angle gear drives
- Cycloidal and planetary gear drives for centrifuges and decanters applications